Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of skyler speer
James Madison ran against Charles Pinckney.
When was the election
What states voted for them?
A few states that voted for James Madison was Ohio,New York,Virginia,North Carolina,South Carolina,Kentucky,Tennessee,Pennsylvania,etc.
James Madison was in the Democratic-Republican Party and Charles Pinckney was in the federalist party.
The count of people
The count of electoral votes that voted for James Madison is 122 and the count of electoral votes for Charles Pinckney only got 47.
James Madison vs. Charles Pinckney
By: Skyler Speer
The election was from Friday, November 4 to Wednesday December 7, 1808.
who won the election?
James Madison won the election of 1808 winning with 122 votes to 47 votes.