Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Inca Crime and Punishment
Transcript of Inca Crime and Punishment
stealing or insulting someone
you would be punished greatly.
If you insulted someone you would
be thrown off a cliff or if you were
caught stealing they would cut your
feet or hands off. Any criminal
who tried to run
was captured and killed. However there were . . . . . lesser punishments.
If you were caught breakin into a house you
would be incased in stone for 1 week. Or if they
wanted too they could tie you up to a wall and
leave you there to freeze. If you lived through your punishment you
would be forced to be brought into the city
and be given a bowl and beg for money and
food. In order for you to get money and food yes you
would have to beg but first you must convince
them. You must tell them what crime you
committed and then beg for what you want.