Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Juliana G. (Solar System)
Transcript of Juliana G. (Solar System)
4.6 Billion years old
1 Million Earths could fit inside
temperature can reach up to 15 Mil. degrees
Smallest planet in the Solar System
If you weigh 100 lbs. on Earth, you'd weigh 37 lbs. on Mercury.
Second hottest planet
Brightest object in the sky
known as the morning/evening star
Hottest planet in the Solar System
Only planet NOT named after a God
Earth has the greatest density
4.54 billion years old
Second smallest planet in the Solar System, after Mercury
Named after Roman God of War
Can be seen as a Reddish Planet from Earth
Fifth planet from the Sun
Named after king of Gods
Fastest spinning planet
Named after Roman God of agriculture
Saturn is a gas giant.
Most spectacular ring system
Visited by only Voyager 2 in 1986
Sometimes BARELY visible
Has bands of clouds that
blow around rapidly
Has an internal heat source
Takes almost 165 Earth years to orbit our Sun
Pluto is no longer a planet.
It is now dwarf planet, but it is still in the Milky Way Galaxy.
It is the 2nd most massive dwarf planet.