Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wyoming
The Population is about 576,412 people live in Wyoming. Of all the 50 stats,Wyoming has the least population
Wyoming Economic :)
Wyoming is one of the coal leaders in the USA
10 facts about Wyoming :)
*Wyoming has rodeo's....................................
Devil's tower was the first declared USA national monument.
wyoming History <3
this is the coal
*before Wyoming was a state,France,Great Britain,Mexico,Spain and the US had a part of the earth
*The Federal Government Owns Half Of The Land In Wyoming.
*Wyoming has the least residents in the USA.
*YOU CAN TACK A TRIP TO THE DINOSAUR DIG
*Hike up to Grand Tetons it will be Fun!!!!
*Wyoming is nicknamed "The Equality State"
*Go to Devil's Tower "I think it will be cool"
*go to old faithful park in Wyoming
*Wyoming is the ninth largest state
The governer, Robert Sternbery's Birthday was December8,1949.His age is 64
Road Trip distance
Devil tower to Grand tenton= 435 miles
*yellowstone park will be fun
yellowston to wce= 543 miles