Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cochlea Implant
What is a Cochlear Implant?
A cochlear implant is a device that provides direct electronic stimulation to the auditory nerve, which is the nerve that signals “hearing” in your brain. With a cochlear implant, the outer and middle parts of the ear are bypassed altogether and signals are sent to the hearing (or auditory) nerve via stimulation of the hair cell of the hearing part of the inner ear (cochlea).