Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Things That can Sustain Happiness
Transcript of Things That can Sustain Happiness
Lets Find Out
you are smiling.
we all get along.
Happiness is when you
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
-William W. Purkey
"I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy."
— Sylvia Plath
"What is Happiness?"
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
So the question remains.
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
— Woody Allen
So what is
keeps me happy?
HEAD, HEART, and HANDS
Don't be afraid to
take the next step!
Live, and Learn to
OKAY to be DIFFERENT!
everyone is Included
DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!