Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Motion
I can make a sequence.
I can make an animation with a zoetrope.
Turn it and
look through the slots
Sequence (progressive movement)
1) Think of a simple motion.
2) Break the movement down into a 6 step sequence.
3) Draw the sequence in pencil on the strip of paper.
4) Test your sequence on the zoetrope.
5) Draw over your pencil lines in black marker.
Choose your best sequence
fill out a rubric
turn it in
We are starting our first project today. If you reflect on your knowledge of active and calm lines you will be ready for today's lesson.
Think back to third grade what do you remember about active lines and calm lines?
How do you use line to create mood or a feeling?
Most of the artwork you have created so far
has been a moment frozen in time.
What happens when you add movement?
Can something be moving and be calm?
Progressive Movement or Sequence
1) Wing Up
4) Wing Down
2) starting to go down
3) down more
5) starting to go up
6) up a little more