Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Public Education In Hawaii
Transcript of Public Education In Hawaii
- Special Education mandated in public schools.
- School faculty must care for student social ills. Created By: Cassidy Pasion, Jade Bowers, Nikki Uehara Raise teachers salaries.
Provide schools with better funding.
End to unfunded mandates.
Provide quality early childhood education.
Incentives for families to choose public schools.
Use qualitative evaluation along with quantitative. Not enough funding to support the school
Not enough days for school (Furlough Fridays)
Teachers are not paid enough
Some children have social ills
Special education taking money from school fund
Not a strong school district SUCCESSFUL SCHOOLS!!!