Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Monday, Feb 1st 2016
Transcript of Monday, Feb 1st 2016
Introduction to the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
Physical Warm Up
Teacher led, except when Zach is present because he knows what to do.
Vocal Warm Up
1. Using sufficient airflow
2. Engaging the whole body
3. Agility/flexibility of the voice
4. Release of tension
Review Vocal Progress from Last Week While Applying Vocal Warm Up Prinicples
Sing as an ensemble. Goal think about our vocal warm up and apply one principle that we focused on during these next few minutes.
Introducing the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens! Goal: student happiness and success.
Homework: 2nd, 4th, 6th Periods - Bass Flash Cards, pass off in under 40 seconds.
Sylvan Choir: Part Check on Agnus Dei Rehearsal Mark #s 2-3.
Sylvan Singers: Part Check on Sleep, measures 14-26.
Stretches. Cardio. Deep breathing exercises.
2nd, 4th, 6th Period: Bass Flash Cards with an assigned partner in preparation for your 40 second pass off quiz Fri.
3rd Period: Listen to one of our performance pieces using wcw.schoolloop.com/colbyhawkins. Plesase use your own earbuds/phones or borrow one of my mine by signing your name on our inventory sheet at my desk.