Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Relationship Between Career Development & Employer Relations
Transcript of The Relationship Between Career Development & Employer Relations
Career Development & Employer Relations
Bring employers to campus to directly connect with students
Help secure engaging speakers
Set yearly employer relations goals
Grad School Planning
On Campus Interviews
Assessment driven workshops
and counseling sessions
Share college-specific student stories
Connect with Me
Manage employer partnerships
Generate job leads for students
Super - 5 Life & Career Development Stages Theory
Krumboltz - Happenstance Theory
NACE Award Winners
Look to the leaders and benchmark
NACE Innovation Excellence Award Winner - Penn Career Day
UCLA Student Body
Large liberal arts population
Highly technical undergraduate and graduate degrees
Share reporting-employment data and hiring trends
1. What do you think UCLA does really well?
2. Are there any areas of improvement?
3. How could some of these programs and best practices or others be implemented at UCLA?
students with employers
Link employers to faculty and staff
Reflecting on the relationship between employer relations and career development...
NACE Recruitment Resources
Understand recruiters' perspectives
Advise employers on best practices based on NACE standards