Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Biography of Pedro Suarez Vertiz
Transcript of Biography of Pedro Suarez Vertiz
Pedro was born on February 13, 1969 in the district of Callao.
Pedro knew he wanted to be an artist since he was a kid.
Years later, he formed his first band called "Paranoia".
In 1985, he formed the band "Arena Hash" with Christian Meier, Arturo Pomar and his brother,
Concurrently to Arena Hash, he attented the University of Lima at the age of 18.
In 1993, Pedro launched his first record as a soloist
Since 2011, Pedro started showing an evident bad diction. He explained that he suffered a nervous muscular disorder.
In 2013, he presented his book: "Yo, Pedro" which beat national records.
Nowadays, he writes for the Peruvian magazine "Somos"
Although he retired from the stages three years ago, this 18 of October is coming back for a unique concert.
Without a doubt he is a PERUVIAN PRIDE!