Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Matariki
By Brianna,Bella B And Summer
Matariki is the Maori name for the cluster of stars . It rises in mid-winter – late May or early June. For many Maori, it heralds the start of a new year.
there are lots of legends about matariki. Some people say That the seven stars of matariki are a mother and six daughters living together and one of them say that Tane one day got so mad he grabbed a star and smashed it against the ground and into seven pieces
What is matariki
A hangi is a type of feast with potato,pork,stuffing,chicken and pumpkin
Thank you for Watching
Matariki is the Maori name for a group of seven stars known as the Pleiades's star cluster.