Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Matariki
By Brianna,Bella B And Summer
Matariki is the Maori name for the cluster of stars . It rises in mid-winter – late May or early June. For many Maori, it heralds the start of a new year.
there are lots of legends about matariki. Some people say That the seven stars of matariki are a mother and six daughters living together and one of them say that Tane one day got so mad he grabbed a star and smashed it against the ground and into seven pieces
What is matariki
A hangi is a type of feast with potato,pork,stuffing,chicken and pumpkin
Thank you for Watching
Matariki is the Maori name for a group of seven stars known as the Pleiades's star cluster.