Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tutorial (1) Fluid 2014-2015 (Introduction)
Transcript of Tutorial (1) Fluid 2014-2015 (Introduction)
What is a Fluid
What is Mechanics
Then Fluid Mechanics is.....
Introduction to Fluid Mechanics
Mechanics is essentially the application of the laws of force and motion. Conventionally, it is divided into two branches, statics and dynamics.
Fluid statics or hydrostatics is the study of fluids at rest.
Fluid dynamics is the study of fluids in motion
Next week's topic
office hours: Tuesday (10:30 - 11:30)
Wednesday (2:15 - 3:15)