Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prezi Ahead
Introduction To Prezi
What skills do you expect from yourself to learn?
1. Creating new Prezi presentation
2. Writing on a Prezi presentation
3. Inserting objects such as images or regular objects that are available in Prezi
4. Dragging a frame around area wanted the Path to stop and zoom/focus.
5. Setting the items in the order which the presentation items appear (Path).
6. Use object editing tools such as scale and move.
* It may cause motion sickness for some users
* It may cause misunderstanding for some learners
* Non-linear presentation
* Free and web-based
* links image and text to movement
* Appropriate for all ages
1. Herb J. (2012) Prezi – Advantages and Disadvantages. retrieved from www.instructionaltechtalk.com in 18/Jan/2014 from http://instructionaltechtalk.com/advantages-and-disadvantages-of-prezi/
2. Kemenzcy, K. (2010) What is Prezi? - The official intro video retrieved from www.youtube.com in 18/jan/2014 from