Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
To what extend has Canada affirmed collective rights?
Transcript of To what extend has Canada affirmed collective rights?
collective rights are rights given to a
special group .
Black Africans in Nova Scotia Important Events:
many African Immigrant came to Nova Scotia between 1749 and 1815, but the major immigration was between 1813 and 1815 because of the war in 1812. Some Important People: Mathieu De Costa arrived in Nova Scotia sometime between 1603 to 1608. He Came to Canada with Samuel De Champlain.
someone else who was vert important on the black nova scotia community is Richard Peir point, who was a black loyalist.