Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Remedial Reading: What Counts?
Transcript of Remedial Reading: What Counts?
Carley: "I used to be shy, but I'm not anymore."
Amber: Reaching from the Shadows
Jacob: Who needs chairs?
Andrew: Holding the team together Providing Safety Battling Immaturity Connecting With Reading Dealing with Text Together Forming Relationships Questions
•What happens when students are given choice reading and discuss it?
•Are students mature enough for adult conversation surrounding text?
•What role do relationships play in the reading group?
•Do the students feel safe enough to openly discuss reading with a group?