Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Polyploidy
Transcript of Copy of Polyploidy
having a chromosome number that is more than double the basic or haploid number
more than two paired(homologous) sets of chromosomes. Most species whose cells have nuclei(eukaryotes) are diploid,meaning they have two sets of chromosomes.
Examples of Polyploidy
extemely rare chromosomal disorder. Individuals with triploid syndrome have three of every chromosome with a total of 69 chromosomes insead of 46 chromosomes.
having four times of every chromosomes. It has 92 chromosomes instead of 46 chromosomes of a normal person.
it occurs in some tissues of animals that are otherwise diploid,such as human muscle tissues.
THANKS FOR PAYING ATTENTION!