Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 17 Working with moving image briefs
Transcript of Unit 17 Working with moving image briefs
an image with life. A few tips for animations in Prezi: 1. In Prezi, the viewer can explore time and space freely.
So it's best to create animations that can be viewed again and again, going on forever. Think in terms of LOOPS. 2. It's okay to keep it SIMPLE. You can be as precise as you like, but most movement ideas can be expressed with just 2 or 3 images. 3. fig. 1 fig. 2 Use the Path to create
CAMERA MOVEMENTS. You can create special motion dynamics if you play around with the angle and placement of images that follow each other in a path. 4. ZOOM around. It's Prezi's speciality, and great for visual games. ...and most
living things. Also, you don't actually have to draw in order to create an animation.
Just use simple shapes, or drag a photo sequence into Flash. MINI ME ANIMATION UNIT 17 Ident for E4 Here, the trick was to turn the bottom image upside down.
(Rotate using the Zebra.)
The resulting movement on the Path creates a feeling of
falling over. Here, the illusion of speed is created by placing marks with various spacing along the Path between two frames. Surprise your audience with
in ratio, optical illusions and
hidden details. ...and don't forget:
there is a lot to
explore in Prezi so be on the
new ideas! The Very Hungry Caterpillar 30 second animation
Uploaded to youTube by jimmywilks Dollsville
FringeToast http://www.e4.com/video/muobmgjERmU4jYZuDOlpIt/play.e4 Esting (dog)
joshuavince1 http://www.bbc.co.uk/blast/editorial/stop_motion_animation/140537 Angela Anaconda - Angela Who part 1
AngelaAnacondaFan This presentation is made in PREZI. Here are some ideas for including animation in a PREZI presentation which could also be useful to you when you are planning your Mini Me animation production. There will be three tasks for you to do this morning. Watch out for them at the end of this presentation. Tasks for this morning;
Create a mind map all about YOU!
Plan your Mini Me in your sketchbook.
Create your Mini Me using resources available in the classroom.
Film a video diary entry about what you have been doing this lesson. Spot the hazard complete the spot the hazard work sheet (also available on OCLive). 1.Continue to develop your Mini Me figure.
2.Film a practice/test animation of Mini Me.
3.Mind map your ideas for your ident (journey?).
4.Write a short synopsis and/or a script for your ident. Your tasks for today When you have finished
all this work please
complete a diary sheet :) What I would like you to hand in at the end of your lessons today with Vibeke;
1. Hazard sheet.
2. A record in the form of a video or photographs of your work process.
3. A screenshot of the ‘I Can Animate’ workspace.
4. An animation saved and exported as QuickTime mov.
5. A mind map of your ideas for your ident.
6. A short written synopsis of your idea for your ident.
7. A completed diary sheet. A storyboard is a visual plan, depicting each scene you intend to film. It can also contain notes on action, audio, dialogue, camera angles and shots. It involves drawing a panel of rough sketches outlining what is going to happen. What is a storyboard? What is a synopsis? A synopsis is a brief summary of the plot of a novel, motion picture, play, etc.
Your synopsis is a short piece of writing that describes what will happen in your animation. Tuesday 12th October 2010 This morning I would first like you to discuss your progress on your Mini Me character with another student and complete this form.