Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rooms Systems
Pablo Helbert System Room Allow student learning and possess greater knowledge of the use of computers and Internet browsing.
Provide support for tasks and tutoring to improve academic performance of children. Specific Objectives Benefits provided by the living systems are:
Students will not have to go to another place to have access to computers.
Taking the computer room in the institution the students can do their practices and task in the same place.
The children will use their time better learning to use the computer in their spare time. Benefits 6 computers Qbex $ 6'993.000
3 tables wooden double $ 651,261
1 simple table $ 199.900
3 regulators $ 138,000
1 router $ 310,000
1 wireless modem $ 125,000
Air Conditioning (Electro Lux)$ 679.900
Total = $ 9'097.061 Budget Thanks
attention Advantages Disadvantages The advantage of this project is that children may have the use, management and practice of computer. The disadvantages of
system room could include: Technical Damage Electrical Damage