Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sir Hector Langevin
Transcript of Sir Hector Langevin
This is Sir Hector Langevin. At the Charlottetown and Quebec conference, he was a vocal defender of Quebec's interests, and was especially valuable at the London conference. Sir Hector Langevin was the son of Jean Langevin and Sophie Laforce. Jean and Sophie Langevin and 13 chirldren, but only 5 boys and 2 girls survived. When forming confederation, Sir Hector Langevin rejected any measures that would dismantle French Canada's different customs, manners and laws. He believed the federal system was the best way to perserve French Canadian traditions and culture and to ensure political equality with the rest of Canada.