Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
25 vocabulary words
Transcript of 25 vocabulary words
Katie Raglin 2. Darwins Theory of Evolution
3. Natural Selection 4. Diagnose
6. Fatigue Our definition Example Symptoms Darwin's Theory of Evolution Our definition of Darwin's Theory of Evolution Natural Selection A video to explain.... Quick explanation of Hemophilia Our Definition 1.Hemophilia An example of a normal clotting and a person who lacks white blood cells. . It is basically Darwin saying that all life evolves (changes/ adapts) to survive in their surroundings. Natural selection takes a big part in this because it increases the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.
His theory has been backed up by:
showing how species have changed overtime When nature chooses natural selection When a person is diagnosed, they are examined with the symptoms they have, then what ever they have is identified with the nature of an illness or other problem. For a person who has a fever /chills, cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue (tiredness), and sometimes vomiting, is experiencing the symptoms of the Flu, so the doctor would tell the patient they have the Flu Virus. Symptoms are like signs that indicate a condition of a illness. They can be physical or mental features. A bleeding disorder in which the count of white blood cells are lacking in some way, or form causing an excessive amount of bleeding. 7. Interested
8. Discussion . Our definition of interested To be interested, is to have a feeling of interest. To be curious about something or concerned. Our definition of discussion A discussion is an action that involves talking/communication to reach a decision, and/or exchange ideas. 9. Physical Change
10. Chemical Change Physical Change Chemical Change Change in appearance and remains the same thing.
(i.e) ripping a piece It creates something new.
(i. e) burning a piece of paper 11. Antibiotics
12. Infection . It is when someone is extremely tired from mental or physical activity or illness (being sick) Fatigue Antibiotics A medicine that doesn't let microorganisms grow, and sometimes destroys them. Example An example would be:
Penicillin 12. Substance Infection The invasion of harmful material. 13.Nonometer A unite of measurement in the metric system. 1 billionth of a meter 14. Astronomer
15.Astronomy Astronomer-A person who studies Astronomy. Astronomy- a branch of science that studies the sky and outer space. 17. Monocytes
18. Mononucleosis Mononucleosis-
an abnormally when a person has a lot of monocytes in the blood. Monocytes-
A type of white blood cell that attacks bacteria and viruses. 19.Lethargic a tired not wanting to anything feeling; sluggish and apathetic: “I felt tired and a little lethargic” 20. Similar Properties 21. Contaminated To make something unclean or dirty because of poison or exposure to pollution 22.Processed
23.Depositioned 24. Reproduction The process of making a copy of something. 25. Genetically Passed down from your parents genetics. A type of mater with properties that are not uniformed. Synonyms: matter & material -Sorry for the disturbing images. Properties that different items share in common, with out being exactly the same. These items have qualities in common, but are not all exactly the same. Processed To do mechanical or chemical operation on (something) in order to change or preserve it. All of these foods go through a process to be made into their final product. Deposition The analysis of a vector.