Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 64
of 64 are:
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32,
and 64 There are 4 factor
pairs of 64.
16*4 64 is an
because it ends with a "4", which is a even number. The number 64
It is square because 64 is
the square of 8 (8*8). 64 My number
is not prime.
Its not prime because
it has factors
other than 1. The first 10 multiples
of 64 are:
64, 128, 192, 256,
320, 384, 448,
and 640. My number
320/64 What is my number? My number is even
One of it's factors is 8
512/8 = my number Three hundred and twenty is divisible by sixty-four The band the Beatles wrote a song called "When I'm sixty-four" A highway that runs from Arizona to
North Carolina is called
U.S. Route 64 Examples of "64"
in our world: The Prime Factorization of 64 is: 2x2x2x2x2x2 8x8 16x4 32x2 64x1 I chose my
it looked like
a fun number. It's special to me because the two numbers 6 and 4, when added together, equal 10... my birthdate.