Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The HFC Disease
Transcript of The HFC Disease
HFC disease, also known as
Huggable Fried Chicken Disease,
is an infection that can be transmitted in several ways. This disease originally came from a
sexy homeless ginger named...
*dun dun dunnn* CAUSES:
HFC desease is an infection that can be transmitted in several ways.
It can be spread by...
and most importantly...
-HUGGING SIGNS & SYMPYOMS:
Signs of HFC disease include...
-Obsession with cats, Lamebook and ICanHasCheezBurger.
-Urge to hug Meredith
-Becoming super smart like Meredith
Unfortunately, there is no cure or treatments for HFC disease. Once you get it, you will have it for the rest of your life.
Tip: You can always wash your hands to make it a little better?... FICILITIES:
-Visit Dr. Ai-Lin Y. -- HFC disease Expert
-or call (613) ANTI-HFC
(2684-432) FACT: Studies shown that 99.99 % of the world's population will be infected by HFC Disease. Okay so this is an example of how it will look like. [FIN]
*applause* By: the lovely HFC disease expert <3