Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Japanese Fruits and Vegetables
Transcript of Japanese Fruits and Vegetables
Strawberry: ichigo Grape: budo Raspberry: lasuberi Pineapple: pine appuru Watermelon: suika Banana: banana One of My Favorites...
Spinach: horenso Vegetables Tomato: tomato Potato: jagaimo Cucumber: kyuri Pumpkin: kabocha Green onion: negi Eggplant: nasu Broccoli: burokori Asparagus: asuparagas-u Celery: serori Fuji Apple: fuji lingo Traditional Japanese Fruit