Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Flamingp
Samuel de Champlain was a European born on August 13, 1574 in Hiers-Brouage, France. He died on December 25, 1635, on Christmas day.
He started sailing to the Americas in the year of 1608. This is our presentation on our voyage and our captain, Samuel de Champlain.
In 1608 Champlain sailed from Honfleur, France to Tadoussac on St.Lawrence River.
July 3, 1608 Samuel de Champlain and his crew went to new land and created a settlement named Quebec city.
1629 Champlain returned to France.
May 22, 1633 Champlain returned back to Canada.
Some of the skills Champlain had were he could build safe forts and that he could sail pretty well. He could explore new places with courage and had the skill to attack his enemies.
Also, Samuel was the first to give an exact point on where which would be Known after a long time as Plymouth.
Champlain started a settlement in Quebec. He discovered lake Champlain, and explored the St. Lawrence river. King Henry IV also gave him a noble title after hearing about his voyages in the Americas.