Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Body parts effected by alcohol!
Transcript of Body parts effected by alcohol!
Alcohols effects to the brain!
The brain is one of the most important organs in the human body. Alcohol causes dizziness and confusion.
Alcohol effects your eyes
The eyes can be affected. you may have trouble with your vision.
This is the heart. It is a major organ. If it gets damaged from alcohol abuse, 2 things might happen. 1: you might have a greater chance of getting heart disease. 2: if you have heart disease and you drink alcohol you are at risk for having a heart attack .
Alcohol effects the stomach
By drinking alcohol, you can gain weight, because alcohol contains empty calories. Also you may vomit because alcohol is toxic.
Alcohol effects the small intestine
This is the small intestine. If you abuse alcohol this may happen to you. There will be a little, yet almost non-noticeable change to your small intestine and it will be very painful. The pain will soon subside but the damage has been done.