Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ancient Greek Culture in Antigone
Transcript of Ancient Greek Culture in Antigone
Greece Rituals in Anciect Greece wealthier you were the more elaborate your final resting place they celebrated life, death, and afterlife. "Antigone, sister of the dead man, despite the adviceof her sisterIsmene,performs the rite and haled before Creon." "sealed up by Dionysus in deaf stone, His madness died among echoes " There is more than a little truth in Creon' mocking comment that Hades is "the one God" she worships." " O Oedipus, father and brother." "Someone has given it burial that way and Gone...." " Nor, seeing what I see, keep back my tears." " O prince of maened Thebes and the Dragon field by rippling Ismenus."