Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Quesadilla Maker
Invented by Michael Boehm (also invented the George Foreman Grill)
Makes cooking quesadillas at home simple and easy
History of the Quesadilla
Corn tortilla filled with a mixture of cheese, meat, and/or vegetables
Originated in Mexico and is named after Spanish word for cheese, queso
Many variations of quesadillas (quesadilla maker mostly for american variations)
Don't touch the inside of the appliance, its hot.
Use handle and the rubber pad on the top when closing on top of a quesadilla
Use and Care
Other uses include pizza, gilled cheese, also good for using leftovers
Scrub the cooking surface but don't submerge in water