Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Electrical Power Generation
Transcript of Electrical Power Generation
ILEX 13-01 Electricity Energy First law of
thermodynamics Conservation of Energy Electrical Power Energy Sources Thermal Energy Eolic Energy Hydraulic Energy Solar Energy Nuclear Energy Chemical Energy Presence and flow of
electric charge Energy can neither be created or destroyed:
It can only be transformed from one state to another. Still:
(Energy is stored) Motion:
(Due to Friction and combustion) Transformation / Generation Electromagnetic
effect Electrochemistry Water
Wind Turbine Generator Transmission Photons Photovoltaic cells Usable amount of
Electrical Power Charge Stored Energy Discharge Questions
? Thank you