Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bowen's Case Study: An Angel Investor with An Agenda
Transcript of Bowen's Case Study: An Angel Investor with An Agenda
Outline of the presentation
accept the investment
unstable economical context
cash flow problem
Merle D. Griff
adhere to the ideal and original principle
Herzlinger, R. & Munoz-Seca, B. 2011,
‘An angel investor with an agenda’,
Harvard Business Review, March, pp. 121- 126
The background and context of the case study
The main participants and their perspectives
The viewpoints of two experts
My individual reflections on the case
6 candidates , 35 info requests
own centers and operation
day care center - treatment programs for disabled seniors and patients
a heaven-sent opportunity
Gloria is inexperienced
Merle D. Griff
other potential investor
Victor's aggressive personality