Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ek's every 1st prezi/ mess up
Transcript of Ek's every 1st prezi/ mess up
Had 4 children
Julius Caesar fell in love
Died in 30 B.C.
Born in 69 B.C.
May not have been an Egyptian
She was Egypt's queen
Relationships with Romans
Power at age of 17
Reigned from 51-30 B.C.
Legally obliged to have either a brother or son for her consort
She married brother Ptolemy XIII when he was 12
The throne was passed to Cleopatra VII
After the death of her father Ptolemy XII in 51 B.C.