Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of RUPR
Why is it important?
How can I use it? . Plan how to answer all that the prompt is asking you. P=Plan Reread the Reread R=Read Read the prompt!
This means all of the prompt, not just part of it. U=Underline Underline what the prompt is asking you to do. Imagine you woke up with a super power. What would your power be? Would you help others, if so how? If you would not help others, what would you do with your new power? Write a brief story about your first day with this new power. RUPR is a decoding strategy to help you in your writing.
By following four simple steps you can better understand what a writing prompt is asking you to do and how to make a plan of attack to achieve your best. 1 R=Reread Reread the prompt again and check planning What is the first step in RUPR? Why is it important to read the whole prompt? What is step 2 in RUPR? What's the point of underlining? What is step 3 in RUPR? Why should you plan? What is step 4 in RUPR? Why is step 4 necessary? Who is the best principal on earth? Think like a champion!