Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Reality Tv is Affecting Our Lives
Transcript of How Reality Tv is Affecting Our Lives
What is reality tv? Reality tv is a genre of tv programming that presents:
documents of actual events
usually features ordinary people instead of professional actors. How reality tv is affecting our lives
Bethanny N.Nunn Theres more than 200 shows
Each show sends a different message to the audience out there watching.
Examples of negative show that is on TV would be Real World and Jersey Shore
Some positive reality shows that may be suitable for children would be Top Chef, American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance
This show encourages people to go after their dream and not to be afraid to ask for help.
As viewers we have a false sense of what these shows really are.
We watch these shows and we begin to call the contestants by their first names and talk about them excessively.