Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Travel is Trouble!
Transcript of Travel is Trouble!
bilingual Where? Europe, especially western part of,
If money matters, how about eastern Europe... How long? over 21days! How much money? 3,000,000won + What to prepare? Passport, no VISA
International Driver's License
Car Lease : PEUGEOT or CITROEN
; reservation 2~3months before Schedule
very detail Events &
Salzburg Festival French
Revolution Tips Belongings : Backpack+Luggage+Foods 20kg/man Backups : passport, Embassy num.
Booking reference : e-mail Sangwook Kim Air Ticket : 1,000,000/man
Car Lease : 1,630,000 (20,000won/day)
Gas : 1,000,000
Parking : 210,000
Toll : 300,000
Camping : 600,000
Food : 350,000
etc : 3,200,000 (tickets, laundry, toilets, tent)