Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Luke Valentine
A few examples are asthma, hay fever, nasal allergies, allergic rhinitis, and anaphylaxis.
What the reactions cause
What are allergies
Allergies are strange body reactions to a specific thing that has become hyper sensitive.
By Luke Valentine
Some things an allergic reaction can cause is digestive disturbances, headaches, hives, eczema, icheness, sneezing, and trouble breathing.
How they enter the body
Allergens go into the body through many different paths. A few are through food, medicine, inhaled dust mites, plant pollen, mold spores, and animal dander.
World book online