Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Big Cats of the World
Transcript of Big Cats of the World
- eat buffalo, boar, deer, leopards, and pythons
- live close to water because they like to bath
- one of the big five game animals of Asia 6. Cheetah (Africa and Mid. East) - fastest land animal - 70 mph
- eat gazelles, wildebeests, zebras,
- Vulnerable species - 12,400 left 2. Lion (Africa) - female lions do the hunting
- eat buffalo, wildebeest, impala, zebra
- vulnerable - population down 30 - 50% 7. Snow Leopard (caves/mountains/
Asia/Afghanistan) - my favorite
- 15 - 18 year life span
- long tail for balance
- endangered species - 5,000 left
- different from leopards 1.Tiger
10.Serval top ten biggest cats of the world 8. Lynx - kittens stay with their mother until
they learn to hunt
- can spot a mouse 250 feet away
- eat mice, squirrels, and birds Asian lynx canadian lynx (Asia,Canada) 5. Jaguar - eat fish, turtles,and dear
- they are the biggest of South America's
-5th biggest cat on earth (south America) 8.lynx 3. Cougar - can jump up to 5.5 meters (18 feet) right up the
side of a cliff
- solitary, skilled night hunters
- largest of the small cats (Mexico) 9.Asian Golden
cat - a typical Golden cat weighs 8 - 15 kg.
- eat hares, birds, lizards, and deer
- hunted for pelt 10. Serval - related to Caracal and Asian Golden Cat
- can be white but not albino
- longest legs of any cat The End 4. Leopard - live near the Atlantic ocean
- related to lions, tigers, and jaguars
- can hunt while in trees'