Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Virgo
North and South hemispheres
in May around 9:00pm.
Hercules Pincers Corona Boreallis Usually, Virgo is incorporated with Ceres the goddess of the harvest. Virgo also represents all maidens. Originally, however, Virgo was associated to Dike, also known as Justice, daughter of Zeus and Themis, who was once the Mistress of All-Divine Order and Law. In India, Virgo was identified with Kauni, mother of the God Krishna. In the Assyrian culture, she may have been Baalita, wife of the God Baal. The Babylonians linked her to the Ishtar, Goddess of Procreation. Spica Magnitude: 1.04 Magnitude: 2.37 Magnitude: 3.8 260 Light Years Away - Blue - 10,000 to 30,000 degrees Celcius. Star Table Vindemiatrix Magnitude: 2.83 Porrima Zavijava 39 Light Years Away - Blue - 10,000 to 30,000 degrees Celcius. 102 Light Years Away - Red Orange - 3,500 to 5,000 degrees Celcius. ~ 30 Light Years Away - Yellow - 5,000 to 6,000 Degrees Celcius.