Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Computer History Quiz
Transcript of Computer History Quiz
Quiz Emily Li and Lucy Hong 1. What did Chinese people begin to do in 2600 BC? 2. Who created the first mechanical calculator? 3. How many valves were there on each of the Colossus machines? 6. Name three things that both Colossus and computers nowadays do: (i), (ii), (iii) 4. Approximately how many internet users are there in the world? And to finish, here’s an easy one: 7. What code do computers read? Hint: Hint: Think in billions Bonus: What part of the computer does all of these jobs? 00100000 <-- does anyone know what this stands for in binary? 5.What is the name of the first Apple computer to come out (in 1976)? See how many questions you can answer!