Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Aussie Pooch Mobile Presentation
Transcript of Aussie Pooch Mobile Presentation
Sara Molander &
Michael Cooper SW
OT Product Place Promotion Price Process Physical Evidence People Core
Supplementary Profit based Objectives
Covering Costs (Variable)
Costs Between $15 - $30. Service takes place at the customers house. Social Media & E-mail.
Free Newsletter. Trailers in public.
Word of Mouth.
Car. Trailer. Staff. Dog. Aftermath. Dog Lovers. Staff. Customers. Professional Service. Brand. Focus. Social Media. Easy to Imitate.
No Formal Ads. Expansion Opportunities.
Wash Other Pets.
Dogsitting/training. Low barriers to entry.
Growing list of competitors. STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES OPPORTUNITIES THREATS The Business Strategic
Outlook Demand Drivers Dog Ownership Areas.
Pyschographical. Competition Managing Demand Pricing Strategies.
Additional/Modified Services. Segmenting New Markets Pet Ownership.
Competition. Recruiting Franchisees
Customers Recommendations Market Potential.
Expand Current Offerings.
Flower of Service Website. Brochure.
Call. Appointment Time. Greeting.
Free Advice. Pick-up and Return.
Cash Payment. Receipt.