Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Young & Rubicam's Audience Theory
Transcript of Young & Rubicam's Audience Theory
To understand and be able to apply Young & Rubicam's audience theory Recap:
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Young & Rubicam Which of the 4Cs are you? Can you remember what each of these means? They took Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and developed them into an audience research tool
Young & Rubicam created the Cross-Cultural Consumer Characterisation system
This is for dividing up media audiences into different categories It's time to find out which of the 4Cs you are!
Go to: http://www.4cs.yr.com/global/ and click on 'United Kingdom' You will each be give ONE of the seven types of people - you must read your sheet and make notes in your own words
USE A DICTIONARY TO HELP YOU IF NECESSARY
Be ready to feedback to the class Homework Finish the 4Cs online quiz and make a note in your journal of which category you are in
Due: THURSDAY Plenary How could we apply Young & Rubicam's theory to CSI?
Which types of people would want to watch CSI and why?