Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chemistry of Ice-Cream Making, Lowering the Freezing Point o
Transcript of Chemistry of Ice-Cream Making, Lowering the Freezing Point o
Chemistry of Ice-Cream Making, Lowering the Freezing Point of Water
What is the likelihood of salt affecting the freezing point of water?
1. Get an ice tray
2. Fill it up with water
3. Add 1/4 tsp of salt to container #1
4. Add 2/4 tsp of salt to container #2
5. Add 3/4 tsp of salt to container #3
6. Add 1 tsp of salt to container #4
7. Get pencil & paper to write data
8. Ice tray in freezer
9. Set timer to check every 10 minutes
Independent Variable: Amount of salt
Dependent Variable: Amount of time it will take to freeze with salt in the water.
Controlled Variable: Temperature of the freezer