Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sand StormsMichael
Sand storm you can find it in hot regions For Example sahara desert.
Where can you find sandstorm
What is a sandstorm?
A sandstorm is when the wind carries up the sand in to the air.
It takes the sand layers by layers
What causes the sandstorm?
Wind! They lose soil and the air pressure went up.
The material in the air can hit people.
Sand Storms By:Michael
What will you do when there is a sandstorm?
If you have a shirt or a sweater you can cover your nose.
You will need to run
Time for video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for watching!!!!
More fun facts
Most storms bring rain or snow, but how about sand? A sandstorm happens when great gusts of wind pick up sand and carry it for miles and miles. The clouds carrying the sand can be miles long. When the sandstorm hits, you’re engulfed in sand and debris. You can’t see anything and your eyes, mouth and nose are coated with sand.