Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snowflakes History
Back in the day snow didnt look white as it does today.When coal was used to widespread in factories and homes, all the dust got in the air. all the dust had gotten absorbed in the clouds then when it snowed all of it came out gray.
each snowflake is made up of about 200 ice crystals connect togeter. all snowflakes have 6 sides. there is no scientific proof that there is a snowflake exaclty the same.
lots of kids love to go outside and play in the snow in the winter some snow activeties are
4. build a snowman
and much more activies