Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Albert Einstein
By Ella Gutenstein
His early life
Facts about Albert
He came up with E = mc2 squared which told how destructive the atom bomb is.
He was asked to be the president of Israel.
won a Nobel prize for physics.
1945 retired from the institute for Advanced study.
“one thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike --- and yet it is the most precious thing we have --- Albert
brain was 15 percent wider
1940 became an American citizen
once so absentminded that forgot where he lived.
after his death showed that his brain was only slightly different from an average man
sick a lot because he developed an aneurysm in his stomach
He was born on March 16
He lived in Germany
He grew up in a middle - class jewish family
He experienced a speech deficiency
He didn’t like memorizing
He wanted to ask questions not answer them
When he first did his finals he didn't pass.
famous swiss federal institute of technology in Switzerland (his collage)
"Albert Einstein". Biography.com February 2014
Toronto, ON ; Tonawanda, NY, 2003