Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Leonardo Da Vinci
Transcript of Leonardo Da Vinci
LEONARDO DA VINCI
Leonardo Da Vinci was born on April 15, 1452.
Leonardo's jobs are: painter, sculpter, architect, musician, and LOTS of others.
Piero Fruosino Da Vinci was Leonardo's dad.
IVENTION: DOUBLE HULL
Leonardo invented the Double Hull and others. The Double Hull is a ship. The purpose of the Double Hull is for elimination of dual-purpose tanks.
Leonardo invented the glider, helicopter, tank, robots, and more.
Leonardo died on May 2, 1516
Caterina Da Vinci was Leonardo's mom.
Leonardo had 17 half brothers and sisters.
His parents did NOT marry. His father had 4 wife's and Caterina was not one of them.
Leonardo was an Italian artist with lots of paintings.