Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How self-concept affects communication?
Transcript of How self-concept affects communication?
communication is so complex that a single type of behavior cannot be matched with a particular level of self-esteem.
How self-concept affects communication
on a piece of paper trace your hand and give five examples of how you see your self as
If you believe that u are ugly,dumb,and stupid people would probably rate you as low concept.
high + low concept
Eeyore Low Self-Esteem
someone who avoids people apologize constantly and seems uncomfortable about sharing their thoughts probably has low self-esteem.
your poor concept may affect your social life for example: If you were in class and you were called on you may not answer because you are shy it might affect your social life.
The importance of self-concept
The link between self-concept and communication is very important.
Communication from others affects your self-concept and self-esteem, they also affect how you communicate.
1. In your own words can you define low self-esteem?
2. How does having low self-esteem affect your social life?
3. In the video what were examples of low self-esteem?