Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 31:4,6
Transcript of PH 223 31:4,6
If a 9 V battery was inserted between a and b, how much power would all the resistors dissipate?
"Does a lightbulb count as a resistance heater?"
"When we were talking about light switches in class you explained how when an electron is thrown into the system it causes several collisions and then bumps an electron out at the other end. My question is, is there ever a case where you try to throw an electron in to one side and the electron comes out of the same side it went in due to too much power or some force at the opposite end?"