Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
UNIT 3: FOOD & DRINKS
Transcript of UNIT 3: FOOD & DRINKS
They are not enough to make a fruit salat There are very
Are you hungry? :) Would you like to have an Italian pizza?
Or would you prefer ''sushi''?
Or would you like to have a very
Look at the picture. Is there
banana in the market?
Is there any milk in the bottle?
A: Do you want
B: Yes, please, I am very
Would you like to have
B: No thanks, maybe later.
Please read the text and answer the question.
Ali comes home after school and he is very hungry. He says to his mother...
a) Mom, I am very hungry.
b) Yes, I would.
c) No, thanks.
d) Mom, I am very thirsty.
orange in the fridge?
Yes, there are
quite a few
in the fridge.
Is there enough strawberries for a fruit salad?
Expressing Basic Needs
Countables & Uncountables
orange juice in the glass.
How many fruits are there in the basket?
There are 3 apples in the basket.
Do you have
Let's read the dialogue.