Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Moi et Seoul City Farmers
Transcript of Moi et Seoul City Farmers
Turning food waste into gardener's gold in urban areas.
Seoul City Farmers
Offer activities and resources that grow interest in the community.
Involve community and group members in hands on activities that interest them.
Support sustainable communities by
bringing together, educating and engaging
all people who are interested in living more
healthy and sustainable lives.
What can I do well?
What does the
What do I enjoy?
In nature there is no waste.
waste = food
• Roughly one third of the food produced in the world for human consumption every year — approximately 1.3 billion tonnes — gets lost or wasted.
• Every year, consumers in rich countries waste almost as much food (222 million tonnes) as the entire net food production of sub-Saharan Africa (230 million tonnes).