Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Life Cycle Of a Camel
Transcript of The Life Cycle Of a Camel
Every 2-3 years a cow (Camel Mother) gives birth
to a newborn Camel. The calves are born with their eyes open and a thick coat of fur. The young stay with their mother for several years.
The Beginning of a Camel
Their humps don't develop until their diet changes from milk to food. They reach sexual maturity at the age of 2-3.
Camels keep growing up and eventually reach the stage of adulthood.When they do, the camels mate and produce another camel.
The camel goes through all these stages and starts the cycle over again.
Thank You For Listening